What you should do after the purchase
Download an iCard app and set up your account
iCard is your EU-based digital wallet which is linkable with the Walletmor implant.
Activate and top up your implant in the iCard app
Link your implant with your iCard account by typing its activation code. Then, add money to your account.
Arrange the installation with a specialist
You can get your implant installed in the medical aesthetics clinic, so set up an appointment with your local specialist.
SEE HOW IT WORKS
NFC Chip - NFC Chip is like a computer’s hard drive, where all the data regarding your account is stored and encrypted. Thanks to the highest security standards, hacking or copying the data on another drive is impossible.
NFC Antenna - NFC Antenna makes it possible for the chip to establish communication with a POS terminal. Once a hand is placed in a close distance to a terminal, it works as a connector between the two devices, communicating in a certain protocol.
Biopolymer - Biopolymer is the material, of which the implant’s outer layer is made. It protects the chip and the antenna from any damages. Its biocompatible features were proved by the FDA, which means it can be safely placed in the human body.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET IMPLANT
It is the safest payment instrument currently available on earth
- there is no risk of losing, or getting the implant stolen
It is ultimately convenient
- since you have an implant inside your hand, you will never forget about money
It is globally accepted
- you can pay with it everywhere on the planet
It is entirely bio-safe
- implant’s biopolymer’s materials are confirmed to be biocompatible by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
It is impossible to hack
- NFC Communication Standard used for contactless payments prevents the implant from being hacked or copied.
It does not support outer technologies
- it is not possible to spy, track, monitor, or gather any information about the implant’s user
It does not affect your medical treatment
- you don’t need to worry about the magnetic resonance, tomography, MRI, or EKG treatment. Having an implant is not an issue.